Sunday, February 3, 2013

Love is All We Need


Why do I love you?

It’s the sudden spring in your steps when you sight me in the belting rain or scorching sun

It must be the way your eyes glisten when they set on mine

Or the way your lips try to conceal a shy smile

Could be the way you linger on after an embrace and I can still smell you many moments after

It’s in how you squeeze my hand when anxiety washes over me

How your voice goes mellow when you tell me ‘I love you’ when my eyes cast a doubting gaze

In how you kiss me before all

How you mended a broken me, fixed a dispirited me

It’s how your name resonates in the walls of my heart

Because like me, it knows you’re The One.

by Bilikis aka King Bee

Still on the issue of love guys, if you have got awesome love poems and articles relating to this phenomenon called love, please feel free to send it to paragonefx@gmail.com and we will represent it visually.

Do stay tuned for more awesomeness coming your way.

No comments: